Wheel Kids Walnut Creek will be running a Winter Camp the week of December 18-22, and Spring Break Camp April 2-6.
- Where We will be starting and ending our days at Frame-Up Bikes in Walnut Creek.
- These camps are best for Advanced Beginner and Intermediate riders*; Advanced riders are welcome but may not experience rides meeting their skill or challenge level.
- Hours 8:30 – 4:00 daily. Afternoon extended camp to 5:30 available.
- Week: $450 + $20 transportation fee
- Daily: $100 (+ $20 transportation fee on Thursday for Exploratorium Field Trip)
- Sibling discount available at registration
- Afternoon extended camp: $12/day; $50/week
- Registration Scroll down, please.
- Weather In case of rain we’ll proceed with camp but may head out on foot or curtail our riding activities. Please watch the forecast and have your child dress appropriately.
- Cancellations/Refunds Please see our policy.
* This week will feature one rider group consisting of all participating skill levels and ages.
Friends & Siblings
If your child is registering along with a friend or sibling and they wish to ride together, please indicate this in the registration form.
If camp fills prior to your registration please proceed with the ActivityHero registration process; once you’ve filled in the basic information you’ll be added to the wait list. Open spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We don’t know if openings will become available. However, if a space opens we’ll contact wait list families immediately, in order of registration. If you decline or respond after 24 hours of notification you will be removed from the wait list for that particular week.
Enrollment & Attendance
We ask that every effort be made to have your child attend on the first day of the camp week when we review rules, get acquainted, and assess the skill level of all our riders.
We cannot make exceptions to our grade/age limits.