WINTER/SPRING 2017 ONE-DAY CAMPS
Please note the location of these camps is not always at our Richmond Clubhouse facility.
Monday 20 February – Presidents Day
Our day starts with an easy ride over Fort Mason and through Fisherman’s Wharf to Pier 41, from which we’ll board the Tiburon-bound ferry. Once in Tiburon, we’ll ride through town as it begins to wake up for the day and make our way to the Bay Trail along Richardson Bay. We’ll go as far as the Richardson Bay Audubon Center for some beach exploration, and probably stop at playgrounds along the Bay or in Belvedere. On the way back we’ll wander through the back streets of Tiburon before catching the ferry back to Pier 41. Once back in San Francisco we’ll return to Moscone Playground for pick-up.
- Where: Drop off and pick up at Chestnut and Webster near the Marina branch library: click here for a map). Parking can be a challenge in the neighborhood so please give yourself extra time.
- Who: This camp is for Advanced Beginner or above – no training wheels, please. Ages 6 – 13.
- Hours: 8:30 – 5:30. NOTE: departure from meeting location at 9:00 sharp!
- Cost: $100. Sibling discount available at registration.
- Registration: Scroll down, please.
- Rain: In case of forecast rain we’ll proceed with the camp but may do so on foot. An alternate drop off and pick up location may be determined for easier access to the ferry or for alternate destinations.