On this page:
Summer Camp 2013
Balance payment info
Spring and Summer class
Tax ID number
SUMMER CAMP 2013
WE HAVE AN OPENING! TWO SPOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN WEEK 14.
ALL OTHER WEEKS REMAIN FULL.
WE DO HAVE WAITLISTS, THOUGH.
Click here for details. But, wait! - there are a few changes since last summer...
- Drop-off & pick-up are at Sports Basement in the Presidio: click here for the location.
- Wheel Kids Summer Camp will be for Advanced Beginners and up this year. Click here for more information on our rider skill categories.
- Two Wheelers Club, our program that teaches kids how to ride, will be conducted as weekend classes not as a day-camp: click here for riding class details.
- Overnight bike storage will not be available. To compensate for this potential inconvenience we've discounted our fee for this summer: click here for registration and cost details.
- Our Coach-In-Training (CIT) program is back with improved training and a revised age range: click here to find out more.
We're still on the lookout for a good clubhouse space in San Francisco where Two Wheelers summer camp and bike storage can be accommodated. But until then, we're super excited to be partnering with Sports Basement and look forward to our daily rides from their front door.
Have a balance payment for your summer registration? Click here.
SPRING & SUMMER RIDING CLASS
Spring class is full as of 2/25/13. Summer classes still have spaces available.
Our 8-week class for novice and beginner riders begins Sunday 17 March for Spring session, and Sunday 2 June for Summer session. Click here for details and registration.
Filling out your end-of-year forms and need our Tax I.D. number?
"We just wanted to send you a note to tell you how much our kids enjoyed the Wheel Kids camp. We will definitely sign them up again next year."